The reviewing procedures for the papers published in the journal “Roczniki Naukowe Zootechniki” (in accordance with the Communication of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 29 May 2013)
- The papers are assessed by two independent reviewers affiliated to scientific institutions different from the author’s institution; the reviewers are independent academics – specialists in the field.
- The authors and the reviewers are not informed about each other’s identity (a double-blind review process);
- The written review includes the reviewer's explicit statement concerning acceptance for publication or rejection of the submitted paper.
- Manuscripts with one negative review are rejected for publication.
- The criteria for acceptance or rejection of a publication and the possible review form are made public on the journal’s website and in every issue of the journal (see the Instructions to Authors: General Rules);
- The names of reviewers of individual publications or journal issues are not disclosed;
- The list of reviewers is published annually in the year-end issue and on the journal’s website.